- High energy efficiency – reduces fuel/energy consumption.
- U.V. protection – Australia has the highest skin cancer rate in the world.
- Fade reduction – protects floors, paintings and furnishings.
- Privacy – Great option for high density living or sitting in your car.
- Glare reduction – SatNav, TV’s and computer monitors are heavily effected by the sun.
In simple terms, Solar control window film is basically a polyester film, coated with heat rejecting partials designed to reduce heat transmission. The Manufactures add Anti U.V. bodies into the film layers for longevity and apply an adhesive to one side and a hard coating on the other side.
With hundreds of window films available it is a mine-field for the consumer. Automotive Films are very different than Architectural Films that you would have installed on your home. Commercial films are often considered due to the very high energy efficiency they offer, rather than ascetic appearance.
Most people rely heavily on the Tinting business they contact to accurately advise them on the many options available. Films from black to Silver and everything in between.
Window film is a complex and specifically engineered product that has evolved since 1966 and continues to develop at a rapid pace.
Your Tinting Australia Professional is Well Versed to Advise You on Your Specific Requirements.